Country Porch Winery
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Are You Wheel Chair Accessible ?
YES ADA Accessible, 10ft cement Drop Off area at Driveway & One Level Indoor Rooms with ADA Restrooms.
Outdoor 2"step down with Ramp to Patio.
2. What About Kids ? ... And Pets ?
Yes & Yes, as long as they are under parental care, ( both 2 & 4 Legged Kids are Welcome ) We have Some Games, Toys & Water-bowls,
But if there are Special Diets or Needs PLEASE Feel Free to Bring Your Own Food - Snacks ... or TOYS
YES ! We are Family & Pet Friendly.
3. Do You Accomidate Larger Groups ?
Please Call Ahead for Larger Groups. (Table Reservaions for Up To 15 ppl )
For PARTIES We have a room seating up to 50 ppl
Information & Availability on Party Room Rentals for Family Get-togethers. Baby & Bridal Showers, Retirement or Celebrations,
Must Be Prebooked to Save the Date & Time 330-638-0000
4. Do you Serve Food ? Can we bring in Our Own Food or Beverage ? Yes, to Both ~ We have a Variety of Food from Appetizers, Pizza, Salads, & Summer Grill Nights ( Fri/Sat ) And Non-Wine Beverages ( Soda Pop, Ice Tea, Lemonade, Coffee, Water)
AND YES, Your Welcome at ANY Time to Bring in Your Own Foods.
Especially if you have a Dietary Need for Gluten Free or a Specific Allergy We Encourage you to Bring in Your Own Items.
5. Where is Your Vineyard ? We do have Grapes, Raspberries & Blueberry Plants on Property, However, it takes A Lot of Specialized Equipment & Time to Properly Maintain a Vineyard. So, We Purchase Fresh Pressed Grape & Fruit Juice from those who do it Best.
6. Where do you get Your Grapes From ? OHIO Mostly PA & NY
Although, When We find a Special Grape Crop that we want to try... We have been known to go on Road Trips to Virginia ~ Missouri & Beyond
7. Do You Serve Beer Alcohol ? NO Just Our Own Hand-Crafted Wines. We were Approved in 2018 by the Bazetta Township Voters & ODLC to Add Beer (A1A) to Our A2 Licenses. However, at this time we have Chosen to Just Make & Sell Our Own Wines.
And ...NO You Can Not Bring in Beer or Other Beverages. That is in Violation of Ohio Division of Liquor Control (You can not carry in Alcohol to a Manufacture or Licensed Facility. Sorry NO.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS (about our Winery & Services) ,
FEEL FREE TO EMAIL OUR STAFF SO WE CAN HELP